Luxury Property For Sale in Comayagua, Honduras

House for sale in Siguatepeque, Honduras

If you are interested in buying a house in Siguatepeque, please contact us with the following information:
- What kind of house you would like?
- What is your budget approximately for buying?

Contact us at:

Siguatepeque is the best place to live in Honduras.
Excellent quality and very low priced private healthcare available.
Excellent quality and very low priced private multi lingual education available, culture and sports.
Excellent quality supermarkets where also many imported products are available.
Excellent quality restaurants and also American style fast food restaurants available. All very low priced.
Perfect climate because of it's altitude.
Siguatepeque has de quietness of a little town but the facilities of a city.


 



Land for sale on best possible location, right besides the main highway within the city of Siguatepeque

House for rent

House for sale

Se alquila casa

Se vende casa

Selling house


About Honduras........
 

As of late Honduras has been called the best kept secret of Central America. Having a government and culture that is very friendly to foreign investment, a stable and growing economy, freedom to live a peaceful and family-friendly life, coupled with some of the world’s most picturesque scenery and temperate climate, it is no wonder why many expatriates and investors alike are excited about this special Central American country. 

Foreigners in Honduras have the constitutionally protected right to sovereign ownership of land and property, without any Honduran residency requirements. 

Honduras is becoming very popular with foreign expats and retirees. Health and dental care is modern and economical. 

It's population is approximately seven million, with about 40% of its population living in the three major metropolitan areas of Tegucigalpa, San Pedro Sula, and La Ceiba. The other 60% live throughout the coastal and inland rural areas spread throughout the country. 

Honduras is centrally located in the middle of Central America. It is about 2,000 miles from the United States via the newly renovated Pan-American Highway, or a 2-3 hour direct flight from Houston, Atlanta, or Miami.

For the Zona Central is the new international airport planned. When it will be functional the prices of real estate in this area will rise significantly, especially in Siguatepeque because it’s pleasant climate and good facilities.

Images of Honduras Click:

 

 

Information about Siguatepeque


Privacy Policy